Seaman Loan Headline Animator

Miyerkules, Setyembre 25, 2013

Crossworld Maritime Agency: Why Negative to All Lending Companies and No Loan for Seaman Working for this Company?

Crossworld Marine Office
I have encountered twice in my career offering professional FREE service as a freelance loan consultant and assistant in the Philippines for seaman loan. Although I am one of the first to get accredited and affiliated with multiple top lending companies all over the country, I have never encountered any seaman applying for the maritime loan to get denied to all lending companies except for one.

The seaman I am talking about is affiliated and employed with Crossworld Marine Services Inc. I chose that seafarer and I will not disclose his name for privacy purposes. The mariner deserves to know that if and should he need a loan and he is employed with Crossworld, he cannot be accepted to any lending company except for one. The reason is clear according to my experience as well as for the seafarer's story.

Apply for Seaman Loan
The crewing manager or people responsible for verifying date of departure of seaman will never disclose any date and won't talk to any lending company inquiry. Verification of seaman details and references for the manning agency and departure is an essential part of getting approved of a seaman loan in all lending companies. This is the reason that even if most of our providers would accept application from seaman in this shipping agency, there is no way he can be approved of a loan application if the crewing or manning agency won't disclose any details about the contract of the seafarer.

Low Interest Rate Loan
The second experience that I encountered, the seafarer said that "my next lineup will be with another Maritime company and not with Crossworld". Again, this is not my opinion, this is a direct statement from a previous failed loan applicant for my seaman loan product. On my end, fear not, there is still 1 lending company that this maritime company would allow to disclose seafarer details but to know that, if you are one whose looking to borrow money, please use my Contact Me page.

Walang komento :

Mag-post ng isang Komento

My Headlines