Seaman Loan Headline Animator

Huwebes, Setyembre 19, 2013

Different Lending Companies that Offer Seaman's Loan in the Philippines

Seaman's Loan is one of the first types of non collateral loan in the Philippines that received a recognition for being the fastest to get processed and approved. Most lending companies, private ones, have it at 1 day release and approval. This means that if you have the right and complete set of requirements to submit to the lending company, chances are you are going to get your loan proceeds the same day.


At the office where I work as a freelance loan consultant, I have personally experienced super fast approval at 4 hours and 5 hour release. So far all this happened because the seafarer whom I assisted had complete requirements and also the right ones. We started processing 4PM and he got his loan proceeds 9:00 PM in a cash card.

Anyway, if you really want to know the different lending companies in the Philippines today that cater to offering maritime loan, you can either search online or ask me, your Pinoy freelance loan consultant. Use my Contact Me page in that case. I will respond to your inquiry as soon as I get your message.

Walang komento :

Mag-post ng isang Komento

My Headlines